Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Most Addictive Google Maps Game Yet

Fleck

Hi, my name's Keir and I'm a Cityville addict. There, I've finally admitted it. I feel happy to admit to my addiction though ... because I've found the cure by becoming hooked to Fleck instead.

Fleck is a a massively-multiplayer online world that actually takes place on Google Maps. In Fleck you can build a house, decorate your neighborhood with plants, shrubs and trees, harvest your plants and, if that all sounds a bit tame, you can even shoot the odd zombie or two.

In the game you can also interact with other players, team-up against zombies, expand your empire by buying restaurants. Restaurants earn you a little extra income and can help other players as well when they buy food from your restaurant to recover a little health.

That's enough for now. I've got an empire to build!

________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Best Retirement Invesments